А long-term product thermal treatment device
During a granulation process, a product changes its physical properties, turning out from bulk into a sufficiently solid pellet.
It is well known that, primarily, the final quality of obtained pellet and the long-term of a press operation depend on how the product is prepared.
Therefore, a product shall be preliminary prepared, i.e. moistened and plasticized.
A steaming system is provided in a standard offer for a pelleting line, i.e. an air conditioning mixer unit. A product residence time is 40-45 seconds.
Only there is other, equally important concept of thermal treatment for a certain time. The solution is to maximum increase interaction of a product with steam. In this case you get significant advantage: you have a product with a high degree of homogenization before a pelleting process, which in turn allows the press to carry out its operation much better.
Another concept: DESTRUCTION OF SOURCE OF CONTAGIOUS ANIMAL DISEASES.
In that case, we offer A SYSTEM OF LONG-TERM PRODUCT HEATING IN A HEAT TREATMENT MODE, which is appropriate to be placed under the air conditioning mixer unit.
The system has a cylindrical shape of certain diameter, a screw and an appropriate drive (dimensional specifications of the frame, and the screw as well as the drive power depend on a version).
A PRODUCT TIME SPENT IN THIS SYSTEM, AT A FIXED TEMPERATURE OF 60-80 CELSIUS DEGREES, IS 240 SECONDS, I.E. 4 MINUTES.
In this case:
- firstly, maximum product saturation with steam is performed (!), which provides ultimate plasticization and high homogenization degree of the product; in this case, the cubing and pelleting machine operates smoothly, without jerks;
- secondly, in addition to maximum increase interaction of the product with steam, you are able to disinfect sources of contagious animal diseases (salmonella, fungi, etc.)
The result is a hygienically clean product, which, by its quality, is much higher (!) than a product obtained with a standard way.
The cost of such feedstuff in Europe is higher than cost of feedstuff produced with a standard way, i.e. without ust of a long-term product heating system in a heat treatment mode.
So, advantages of this system use in production of pelleted feedstuff are obvious:
- high quality pellet
- hygienically clean product
- optimization of operation process (material wear).
The typical installation contains:
- a feeding screw
- a conditioner mixer unit
- a long-term product heating system in a heat treatment mode